26 Feb PASS ON A SAFER AND GREENER PLANET TO YOUR CHILDREN – METRO SKIP BIN HIRE
WHY CHOOSE METRO SKIP BIN HIRE?
Here at Metro Skip Hire, we provide large skips and bins for your waste dumping needs, along with delivery of the assembly to your location as the part of service. Metro Skip Hire ensures the waste generated at your site is picked, sorted, disposed and reused to the best extent. We offer our services in a variety of locations that includes Narre Warren, Moorabbin, Frankston, Hallam, Dandenong, Cranbourne, Mordialloc and all of Southeast Melbourne. Our team is trained to fulfil all your bin needs and provide our prized clients with the pre and post operations customer service which will ensure customer satisfaction and add value. Contact us now to for cheap bin hire in Cranbourne and skips for waste removal.
Metro Skip Hire is a family owned business with a highly experienced and fully trained crew that you require for help with your skip needs and moving hefty volumes of waste. The amount of experience the company holds have ensured the process to be made comfortable for both performer and the client with minimum fuss. The service provided does not depend either you require a cheap bin or a mini skip hire, the quality is kept consistent. We have a range of bins to offer in different sizes: 3 meters, 4 meters, 6 meters, 8 meters, 9 meters, 10 meters and 12 meters. Our friendly team is trained to guide you in selection of the bin type and size for maximum fulfilment of requirement.
WHY SHOULD ONE HIRE SKIP OR BIN FOR WASTE REMOVAL?
When the water removal is in question, it is not only about getting rid of the waste. Before dumping, you need to consider the factors in form of other expenses in terms of cost, effective loading on the truck and disposal on the site that lawfully allows the disposal activity. When companies and individual try to get rid of the waste themselves, they are faced with heavy costs induction and also are prone to violate the law of waste disposal and in turn get stuck in the rounds of penalties and fines. Consider the below dos and don’t when it comes to hiring a skip or a bin for waste removal:
- The Size of Skip/Bin: There are a variety of sizes available destined for different purposes. Companies and individuals should consider contacting Metro mini Skip Hire in Dandenong customer service line before selecting a size. The size heavily depends upon the type and quantity of the waste being disposed.
- Waste Type: The skips are designed based on the type of waste they will be housing. There are strict regulations in terms of waste disposal. Since some of the material being disposed and cause severe harm to the environment, the type of skip/bin hired needs to be selected carefully. Some of the waste types that can be disposed in a skip are: soil, concrete, brick, wood, metal, plastic, card, paper and general recyclable waste.
- The skip delivered is usually retained from site in one or two weeks after delivery, but can be picked sooner or later according to the customer’s need. If the skip is placed in a position or site where a permit is required, Metro Skip Hire needs to extend the permit from usual duration according to the customer’s requirement.
- In order to avoid legal consequences, you should never over-fill a skip/bin more than the recommended level. The security in transfer of the skip sometimes becomes a concern if the skip is filled up to the top.
- The price charged for the skip includes equipment and delivery charges and not the cost of permits and additional equipment that may be required for the functioning.
- It is always recommended to notify the council about the installation of the skip beforehand. Any penalty or fine charged by the council is not covered by Metro Skip Hire.
- In case your waste material contains hazardous constituents, you need to inform Metro Skip Hire prior to booking the services as there are special regulations that need to be followed while disposing hazardous waste material.